If you have any comments to submit to us, please complete the form on the 'Contact' page. We manually review all comments before adding them to this page.
-I like to think of Rebecca as my own personal magician! I had a very painful shoulder with shooting pains running up my neck when I arrived and left pain free. Her expert treatment caused some degree of discomfort... but they do say no pain, no gain! A very talented lady who I would happily recommend. Thanks Rebecca . Sarah Turner x
-Rebecca is amazing. She knows her subject and does her job very well. She gives plenty of advise and homework to help improve your problems. She provides great service and happy to share knowledge. Her skill is professional and defiantly recommend her to any one that can make use of her services. We are now regulars. Mai & Michael
-I have been using Rebecca's massage service for a few months & I am always amazed at her ability to diagnose and tweak my body to a much better condition.
I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis about 18 months ago & originally came to Rebecca for Lymphatic Massage. She has done wonders for my posture & movement and I greatly benefit from what has become a weekly session.
I have had various massages in the past but Rebecca's Service takes this treatment to a higher level.
I would recommend her to anyone considering a Massage. William
-Rebecca has treated various musculoskeletal problems in my back and limbs for years now. She has never failed to fit me in for emergencies and to provide relief, advice and further support to help. She is responsible for keeping me going at age 65yrs! I have every faith in her skills and competencies and cannot recommend her highly enough. David
-Rebecca has an extraordinary talent for being able to sense how the body distributes stress and tension in various degrees. It often means that the source of discomfort is linked to some form of habitual movement or posture that has been undertaken on a daily basis, and is therefore accepted as being the way things should be done. Rebecca regularly recommends very small alterations in these habitual movements which do eliminate the resulting discomfort experienced. Andy Mapplebeck
- Rebecca is a fantastically talented physiotherapist. She has a mental map of the human body and though she has no sight ( registered blind) She can run her hands over your body and tell you " oh, you have a problem here, knotted muscles that I can sort out". She has a brilliant knowledge of what muscle is attached to what tendon and how to correct a pain or discomfort you are experiencing. An amazing lady caring, kind, sensitive and funny. Think yourself fortunate if you are lucky enough to be treated by her. Say goodbye to your pain and discomfort. Jo
- I can feel an amazing improvement in my physical wellbeing thanks to your manipulation and awakening of muscles that have long been dormant in my body.
You have a fantastic insight and perception of what is needed to make an effective change to learnt behaviours. I have never felt more positive that I can improve my wellbeing due to your therapeutic expertise.Thank you so much. David
-Rebecca is a fantastically talented physiotherapist. She has a mental map of the human body and though she has no sight ( registered blind) She can run her hands over your body and tell you " oh, you have a problem here, knotted muscles that I can sort out". She has a brilliant knowledge of what muscle is attached to what tendon and how to correct a pain or discomfort you are experiencing. An amazing lady caring, kind, sensitive and funny. Think yourself fortunate if you are lucky enough to be treated by her. Say goodbye to your pain and discomfort. Jo England
-Rebecca has an extraordinary talent for being able to sense how the body distributes stress and tension in various degrees. It often means that the source of discomfort is linked to some form of habitual movement or posture that has been undertaken on a daily basis, and is therefore accepted as being the way things should be done. Rebecca regularly recommends very small alterations in these habitual movements which do eliminate the resulting discomfort experienced. Andy
- Thank you very much for your help Rebecca you have an amazing touch. Lorna x
- I was very pleased with physiotherapy I received. Thank you so much . Steve
- Rebecca has been a great help to me. I have had a back bad for a while. she is amazing and it is so much better after a just a few visits. Suzanna x
- I am so glad I was told about Rebecca her knowledge is second to none and I am convinced she is a lady with magic hands . Since visiting her for treatments my need for pain relief has decreased , my flexibility has improved and I am she has helped with my fibromyalgia. Also you come away de stressed , relaxed and smelling wonderful . Meianie x
- You have amazing magic hands. Thank you so much. Sue x
- Good news, Last night is the first time I slept on my left side since I hurt my shoulder in March. Thank you so much. Stephen
- Thank you Rebecca, I have learnt more about my body in just 2 sessions with you than I had in the last 53 years. You are a wonderful teacher and a wonderful therapist. - Jenny
- Sciatica was ruling my life. But after just a few sessions with Rebecca, I have completely taken charge of my body, and have returned to work after being away for ages. The pain hardly ever bothers me now. Thank you so much, you are a life saver, I can work again. - Mike
- Dear Rebecca, Thank you so much, my calves & knees haven't felt this good in ages. Thank you for listening to me and my body. I am looking forward to my little massage on Fri pm. . . . "Contact Rebecca asap, you wont be disappointed. She's a Star". - Tina
- Hi Bex, hope to see you again. Your hands and caring heart are magical X. - Inge
- Although it was rotten having a bad backache last year, I was grateful because through it I have met Rebecca and Annie who are two amazing woman who have helped change my life. You have helped me feel stronger and younger than ever before. Thank you so much. - Nigel
- Hooray! When I woke up this morning, my back pain was gone. You have the magic touch, thank you. Vinnie
- Hi! Just wanted to tell you what an amazing woman you are! You give so much in so many ways. Which has an amazing knock on effect to so many people. - Julie
- Franks walking is so much better, he’s been doing his exercise, twice a day - like you said, and he went all the way to the shops today. I don’t know what you did, but thank you! - Jane
- Thank you for fitting me in last week, you’ll be pleased to hear I completed the marathon and although my back was a bit stiff the following day, I did not feel it at all during the run. The exercises have really helped. - Sue
- Thank you Rebecca, out of everyone, I know you really understand. It is such a relief when you do my back, I could lie there all day, see you again soon. - Pat
- I always leave feeling so much better, than when I walked in, you have the touch of an angel. Daniel
- I have been looking for a long time, to find someone that understands massage and how to handle the body's energy systems. I think you are that person. - Stephen
- I’d just like to say thank you, not only for your Physiotherapy, which I found highly beneficial, but also for taking the time to listen to me. - Michael
- Hey Becks! Just wanted to share the news, after 3 sessions of IVF, I am pregnant and natural conception, can you believe it, thank you for all the Reflexology and everything you did. - Anne
- Thank you for coming to see my dear old mum, you gave her moments of relief, for which we are both grateful. John
- Thank you for a stunning massage. It made me feel relaxed. Thankyou once again. I will speak to you very soon. Stuart
- I can’t believe the difference in the way I feel after seeing you for just a few weeks. I feel like I have regained control of my life and all the anxieties and pain that have held me back for years have all disappeared. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. - Kate
- Thankyou for your caring. It is a unique gift that you have. You made me feel more relaxed than I ever dreamed I could be. - Henry
- Thankyou so much Rebecca, not just for the beautiful Reflexology, but for truly listening and understanding. I have had no more headaches since my appointment last week. The relaxation techniques that we did have been really useful and I slept for 8 hours last night for the first time in months. - Heather
- I have been to many holistic therapists and I found your reflexology to be deeply giving and extraordinarily relaxing. You are intuitive in your work and I sense that you have many guardian angels around you. Be in touch soon. - Gerry
- No one had ever taken the time to explain why I have been getting this back pain for the last 2 years. It just makes so much sense to me now. I shall carry on with the exercises that you showed me, and look forward to seeing you again next month. Thank you for listening and your patience in answering all of my questions so fully. - Martin